🙅♂️ Meaning: A chest-length description of a man signaling a huge gesture of disapproval with the arms crossed into an ‘X’. This emoji signifies disagreement and a sense of being against something or someone.
Although the 🙅♂️ Man Gesturing NO emoji can suggest dislike and a warning against something, it can also refer to a gesture of self-defense. This emoji is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🙅♂️ Man Gesturing NO Emoji
- If you just read a text or saw a post sent by someone who likes what they sent but you don’t, send the 🙅♂️ emoji to indicate a strict sense of dislike towards the rubbish they sent you.
- You could also use 🙅♂️ to show that you don’t like a post on social media.
- If you’re posting something that’s ridiculously ironic, you can use 🙅♂️ in the caption.
- 🙅♂️ can also be used to defend yourself from a textual discussion of any sort; like “Nope. I’m not in 🙅♂️”. (self-defense, you see).
- If you’re a parent, and your kids are asking you permission for something you know would wreck someone’s peace of mind for sure, you can use 🙅♂️ as a simple way of saying “Not happening, kiddo. Nice try”.
- 🙅♂️ Nope
- 🙅♂️ Never
- 🙅♂️ Not Happening
- 🙅♂️ Don’t Even Try
- 🙅♂️ Disagreement
- 🙅♂️ Disapproval
- 🙅♂️ Self-Defense
- 🙅♂️ Disallowance
- 🙅♂️ Dislike
- 🙅♂️ No Deal
- 🙅♂️ Nah
- 🙅♂️ No Way