🍣 Meaning: A pair of sushi rice blocks topped with fish or any other seafood filaments; one orange and the other red – signifying nigiri. On some platforms, this emoji consists of a nigiri and a sushi roll.
The 🍣 Sushi emoji signifies authentic Japanese cuisine from a broad perspective. It can suggest sour and savory flavors that are relished by millions across the world.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🍣 Sushi Emoji
- If you’re out on a sushi date and you’re posting pictures, social media stories, or even texting a close someone of the same, you can use 🍣 in all those contexts.
- Sushi is one of the most popular Japanese food that is found in almost all Japanese restaurants on the planet. Hence, 🍣 would be a great emoji (along with other related emojis) to use in captions or textual formats while talking about Japanese cuisine in general.
- Posts and reposts of sushi recipe pictures or videos could use 🍣 in the captions.
- There are many varieties of sushi and 🍣 can be used to represent all of them.
- ‘Sushi’ is a cute name to have for a loved one (even better if they love sushi). Nonetheless, you can use 🍣 while saving their contact or while tagging them on your social media profile too.
- 🍣 Nigiri
- 🍣 Sashimi
- 🍣 Maki
- 🍣 Uramaki
- 🍣 Temaki
- 🍣 Sumeshi and Fish
- 🍣 Sushi Roll