🍱 Meaning: A red and black square box with assorted foods such as fish/meat, cooked veggies, rice/noodles, pickles, and eggs (the variety and form of each would definitely vary in every bento box).
The 🍱 Bento Box emoji signifies a typical wholesome Asian meal and the perfect takeaway for one person. It can also suggest traditional Asian gastronomy. and a lunchbox in general as well.
How and When to Use the 🍱 Bento Box Emoji
- You can use 🍱 as a cute way of asking someone “What’s for lunch?”.
- 🍱 can also signify ‘wholesomeness’, which can be used in a metaphorical and goofy sense. For instance, “Baby, you know you’re my wholesome meal 🍱. You can just make dessert for me 🙂 ” (*ugh he sucks at cooking*).
- If you’re denoting “Lunch” in any context, then too, you can use 🍱 . It signifies both, a filling lunch and the typical idea of ‘lunch’ (westerners, not biasing against you in any way).
- If you’re posting or reposting about a food-based podcast, talk show, or even cookery show, 🍱 can be an addition in your post caption.
- While sending pictures of your lunch as a response to the third point, you can use 🍱 in the caption (most preferably if your actual lunch somehow looks like the emoji).
- Apart from just ‘lunch’, 🍱 can also be used in the contexts of ‘nutrition’, ‘food’, and anything related to ‘cooking’ as well.
- 🍱 Bento
- 🍱 Meal Box
- 🍱 Box Meal
- 🍱 Lunch
- 🍱 Box of Food
- 🍱 Lunchbox
- 🍱 Luncheon
- 🍱 Asian Cuisine