🥝 Meaning: A sliced kiwi with a dark green outer skin and a lighter shade of the same color filling the insides. The fruit within also has a whitish center with black dots sprinkled around it, indicating the seeds.
The 🥝 Kiwi emoji refers to the kiwifruit which is not originally from New Zealand despite the label given to the people of the place. It signifies exotic flavor and taste, summer season, health, nutrition, and a wholesome package of vitamins and goodness.
How and When to Use the 🥝 Kiwi Emoji
- If you’re a New Zealander and you truly do find pride in being called ‘kiwi’, then you can use 🥝 in your social media profile name.
- If you’re posting pictures of a cake loaded with kiwis or any other kiwi-based dish, drink, or even an exotic and authentic recipe, you can use 🥝 in such post captions.
- While sharing ‘go green’ posts or even an ‘organic’ post that focuses on health, nutrition, and natural diets, you can use 🥝 in such contexts along with other green fruits and/or vegetables.
- Apart from the fruit per se, 🥝 can also be used while sharing anything that has a blast of the kiwifruit flavor or aroma in it; candy, chips, etc.
- Kiwifruits are known for their hairy outer cover. So, if you’re sharing a kiwifruit meme or even referring to someone who’s as hairy as a kiwifruit, then you can use 🥝 in those significances too.
- 🥝 Kiwifruit
- 🥝 Chinese Gooseberry
- 🥝 Actinidia
- 🥝 Golden Kiwi
- 🥝 Zespri
- 🥝 Exotic Fruit