🍛 Meaning: A white plate consisting of a circular serving of white rice on one side which is surrounded by a sea of brownish curry composed of veggies such as carrots and peas, and maybe even some meat.
The 🍛 Curry Rice emoji signifies a typical Asian platter (which is many times used in a derogatory sense too, please stop). Apart from the Japanese Kare Raisu, this emoji can also refer to a variety of Indian and other Asian curry-rice variations too.
How and When to Use the 🍛 Curry Rice Emoji
- If your dinner tonight is curry rice and you’re either excited or sad about the routine, you can use 🍛 while texting mom or anyone that interested in your life about it.
- Use 🍛 while in the captions while posting or reposting pictures/videos of a combination meal consisting of rice and gravy/curry.
- If you love curry and rice more than anything else, then you can use 🍛 in your social media profile name.
- 🍛 can also be used while replying to “What’s for lunch?” if curry rice is on the cards for the day.
- The 🍛 emoji does not only refer to curry and rice. While rice remains constant, the curry can be equivalent to any liquidy side-dish which may or may not include meat.
- 🍛 Curry and Rice
- 🍛 Gravy and Rice
- 🍛 Rice and Sambar
- 🍛 White Rice and Brown Curry
- 🍛 Rice Combo
- 🍛 Kare and Raisu
- 🍛 Indian Food