🥗 Meaning: A full platter of green leafy veggies and a couple of roundly sliced tomato, cucumber, and onions. On some platforms, this emoji is designed with a visible bowl, that is, shown with the side perspective.
The 🥗 Green Salad emoji signifies a healthy diet/lifestyle and a great start towards losing weight (not weight shaming, never. Stating facts in here). It can also suggest an organic way of living (vegetarianism and veganism, hurray).
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🥗 Green Salad Emoji
- Depending on your perspective of salad, 🥗 can be used to denote a meal or side-dish. Both work, nothing ain’t right or wrong!
- Coming to the internet’s twisted ways of making everything about sex, salad too, can mean intercourse. So, given this fact, you can use 🥗 in such contexts as well.
- Now, the entire salad ought not to be judged (the irony, I know). Since green leafy veggies aka lettuce and other leaves can also signify money, 🥗 can be used in that framework too (interesting, isn’t it?). For instance, “Yoooo. Its pay day! Issa moolah time 🥗. Beer tonight at my place 🍻“.
- Apart from tossing someone’s salad, you can also toss the devil’s salad! If you’re on your way of tossing Satan’s greens or if you’re in between a sesh, you can use 🥗 while texting someone about it or posting about it on your social media handle, if it’s typical of you.
- 🥗 Salad
- 🥗 Green Leafy Salad
- 🥗 Toss the Devil’s Salad
- 🥗 Devil’s Lettuce (aww)
- 🥗 Platter of Salad
- 🥗 Salad Platter
- 🥗 Veggies
- 🥗 Green Vegetables
- 🥗 Greens (both, edible and smokable)