🍥 Meaning: A white circle representing fishcake, with a frilled outline and a red and pink swirl on top of it. The 🍥 Fishcake With Swirl emoji signifies narutomaki; an authentic Japanese dish made from white fish.
How and When to Use the 🍥 Fishcake With Swirl Emoji
- Sometimes, 🍥 is mistaken for a decorative emoji. Although it’s not wrong, it doesn’t make sense, so refrain from using this emoji in such senses.
- Fishcake with a swirl goes great with ramen, oden, and other such traditional Japanese dishes. You can use 🍥 along with 🍜 Steaming Bowl or 🍢 Oden in a general context of suggesting that you love the combo or about ‘Japanese cuisine’ or ‘Japanese snack’.
- In more specific use cases, 🍥 would be brought into post captions while posting or reposting pictures, videos, or even blog links relating to fishcakes, with or without the swirl.
- Since 🍥 is called ‘Narutomaki’, it can also be used in ‘naruto’ contexts too (it can be decorative in THIS sense, haha).
- 🍥 Fishcake
- 🍥 Narutomaki
- 🍥 Fishcake With Pink Swirl
- 🍥 White Fishcake
- 🍥 Japanese Fishcake
- 🍥 Codfish Cake