🥘 Meaning: A black shallow frying pan with two curved handles on either side, holding what seems to be some orangish-brown curry or rice with some veggies, shrimps, lime slices, and a chicken drumstick.
The 🥘 Shallow Pan of Food emoji can signify any cuisine, as the contents of the pan are open to subjective interpretations. It can suggest hot food or even the process of cooking or preparing something.
How and When to Use the 🥘 Shallow Pan of Food Emoji
- Since 🥘 looks like a variety of dishes (non-vegetarian, of course, there’s a chicken leg in there), including curry or even soup, you can use this versatile emoji while posting or reposting a cooking video or a picture (make sure the dish is liquidy, otherwise, it won’t fit here).
- If your girlfriend’s being super cranky during her period/PMS and you two are quite far away for you to fly her some food, you can virtually pacify her with 🥘 (food!).
- If you’re sharing a video or even a viral meme about someone eating, you can pop the 🥘 emoji into that caption.
- Are you posting pictures of yourself as a chef (literal or even metaphorical, just cookin’ ideas, mate) then too, you can use 🥘 .
- 🥘 would be the perfect emoji to use while asking “What’s for lunch/dinner?”.
- 🥘 Paella
- 🥘 Curry
- 🥘 Curry Rice
- 🥘 Chicken Stew
- 🥘 Food
- 🥘 Cooking
- 🥘 Chicken
- 🥘 Gravy
- 🥘 Pan of Food