🍟 Meaning: A red box cut with a front curve, followed by a reverse design of the same at the back with dozens of long, fried potato sticks stacked within. The box also has a smiley emoji on it (the irony is fantastic).
The 🍟 French Fries emoji signifies snacks, side-dish, and the perfect partner to a soothing mug of chilled coke (the liquid) or fish fry, anything. It can also refer to potato wedges and as the Brits call it, fries or crisps.
How and When to Use the 🍟 French Fries Emoji
- Based on the fact that french fries are deep-fried, 🍟 can also be used to generally refer to deep-fried foods; especially while posting informative content about them.
- 🍟 never originated from France (just a fact randomly popped in here).
- If you’re posting a picture of some fresh (not a typo) fries, your favorite combination with them fries, or just a major ‘MOOD’ Instagram story, you can use 🍟 in all those contexts.
- If french fries are your binge-diet while having a movie marathon or a Netflix and chill sesh, then you can use 🍟 even while posting a social media story about it or while texting someone about the same – like a text box within the story that contains a picture/video of the movie.
- Besides the drama in movies, there’s lots of drama in the physical world too. So, if your bestie opens a conversation with “Guess what happened”, you can respond with 🍟 as a way of saying “Yaaas, bich. Take away my stress. I’m all ears 🍟”.
- 🍟 Fries
- 🍟 Potato Fries
- 🍟 Chips
- 🍟 Fish n Chips (add the 🐟)
- 🍟 Crisps
- 🍟 Potato Wedges
- 🍟 Pommes Frites
- 🍟 Patates Frites
- 🍟 Frites