🥖 Meaning: A long golden-brown bread with three baked and equally-distributed cuts in between. The 🥖 Baguette Bread emoji signifies bakery, baking, French bread, and other related themes.
How and When to Use the 🥖 Baguette Bread Emoji
- If you’re going out for a sub or you’re making one, or if you’re texting someone about what you had for lunch, you can use 🥖 in all those contexts!
- Since 🥖 also looks like breadsticks, it can be used to signify those as well. You can bring this emoji into captions while posting breadstick pictures/videos or even a social media story about the perfect dessert.
- Use 🥖 while reposting or posting anything related to baguettes; a bakery image, a baguette you baked, or even a memory of the best baguette you ever had.
- A doggo, catty, or any other house pet wrapped in a blanket looks nothing less than a baguette. Thus, you can use 🥖 while sharing those snacky pictures of your little baby(ies) – like, “This little baby came out of the vet room looking like a baguette 🥖”. (not the be racist, but this emoji would work best for pets that are brown-skinned).
- 🥖 French Bread
- 🥖 Long Bread
- 🥖 Subway
- 🥖 Bread
- 🥖 Breadstick (subjective)