🍲 Meaning: A white ceramic bowl or casserole with extended handles on either side, holding some food, which seems to be hot gravy or stew consisting of mostly meat and veggies.
How and When to Use the 🍲 Pot of Food Emoji
- Are you texting your bestie about how someone is ‘cooking up bullshit’ to cover a lie or anything like that, then you can use 🍲 in such conversations – “Why can’t he just come to me with the truth instead of this distasteful series of crappy lies? 🍲”.
- 🍲 can also be used either while sharing a social media story/post or even a text message about ‘being in a stew’. For instance, “I’m so effin’ EXCITED, I cannot think straight, HELP 🍲”.
- ‘Gravy‘ and maybe even ‘Curry‘ also has some positive connotations apart from the Anglaise terminology of offenses. So, you can use 🍲 in those contexts as well – “Dude, whatever you said up there was absolute graaavy 🍲 or “Just say the word and I’mma curry him up 🍲”.
- Use 🍲 while posting those throwback pictures to the time you and your buddies tasted the best food (gravy or stew, to be precise) in town.
- If you’re sharing a picture(s) of an exotic breakfast (or any other meal) on your vacation, you can use 🍲 (if what you’re eating and the contents of this emoji match, of course).
- 🍲 Noodle Bowl
- 🍲 Stew Pot
- 🍲 Hot Stew
- 🍲 Pot of Beef Gravy
- 🍲 Bowl of Food
- 🍲 Soup
- 🍲 Stew
- 🍲 Hot Food
- 🍲 Bowl of Vegetable Stew