🍔 Meaning: A stacked up burger with two halves of the same sliced bun placed on top and bottom with a slice of tomato, a cheese slice, a cutlet/patty, and a frill of lettuce packed in between (from the looks of it).
Although it says ‘ham’, the 🍔 Hamburger emoji can be used for any kind of burger (chicken, beef, mutton, etc). It can also signify a sense of being ‘sandwiched’ in-between someone or something, or stupidity too.
How and When to Use the 🍔 Hamburger Emoji
- If you’re feeling sandwiched or intensely in between two very difficult decisions, etc, you can use 🍔 while texting someone about it. For instance, “Aye. It’s easier said than done okay? I feel sandwiched right now, ugh 🍔”.
- Since hamburger can refer to a moronic person, use 🍔 while indicating that very special someone (directly or indirectly). For example, if you’re bestie’s talking crap like always, use this emoji as a way of saying, “Bro. Forget it, and grow outta your hamburger brain for heaven’s sake 🍔”. (if y’all are used to insults like this, of course).
- In obvious use cases, 🍔 can be brought into post captions for pictures or videos or social media stories about hamburgers. As mentioned before, this emoji can be used for burgers made with all types of meat.
- Apart from using 🍔 for burgers, it can also be used while posting or reposting about famous burger restaurants/eateries too, like Mc Donald’s, Burger King, etc.
- 🍔 Burger
- 🍔 Chicken Burger
- 🍔 Beefburger
- 🍔 Cheese Burger (oh, yes, and this)
- 🍔 Open Burger
- 🍔 Sandwiched (metaphorically)