🦝 Meaning: The furry face of a raccoon looking straight ahead with beady eyes, pointy ears and with varying shades of grey and black on its fur that shows it having its signature bandit-like “mask” formed around its eyes.
Due to the appearance and the very nature of the animal it represents, the🦝 Raccoon emoji suggests a sense of playful mischief and secrecy, while also signifying cuteness and adorability.
Some platforms show the full body of the raccoon, showing its fluffy striped tail too.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🦝 Raccoon Emoji
- You can use 🦝 if you’re admiring the adorable nature or behavior of a person.
- The 🦝 emoji works fine to metaphorize banditry and crime.
- If you know someone who’s up to mischief, you can very well use 🦝 to signify your understanding of their malice.
- Raccoons are specially known for their masked-like appearance which signifies secrecy or pretense which can be highlighted using 🦝.
- If you want to convey that a person is being an intruder of any kind, the 🦝 emoji works fine.
- 🦝 Bandits
- 🦝 Little Bandits
- 🦝 Coon
- 🦝 Common Raccoon
- 🦝 Ringtail
- 🦝 Masked
- 🦝 Masquerade Ball
- 🦝 Disguise
- 🦝 Secrecy
- 🦝 Clever
- 🦝 Intelligent
- 🦝 Smart