🐼 Meaning: The generic facial description of a panda; with black patches around its black, buttony eyes, a triangular black nose beneath it and a pair of black and grey round ears sticking out on either side of the head.
The 🐼 Panda emoji signifies solidarity, a massive appetite, and a one such species that prefers a vegetarian diet despite possessing a carnivorous digestive system (which makes sense for most humans too).
How and When to Use the 🐼 Panda Emoji
- Do you feel the panda to be your spirit animal? Or do you just love pandas irrespective of your belief in spirit animals, or do you work towards the welfare of these gentle giants? If you fit into any of such themes, then you can use 🐼 in your social media profile name.
- You can also use 🐼 while posting something related to the WWF. Suppose you’re typing out something related to the organization, conservation of endangered species, etc, you can use this emoji in such captions, basically any slot where you cannot fit in the logo.
- Use 🐼 while sharing news about pandas, pranks, fails, or even memes about them. One such viral example is Ying Yang and Le Le. So, while posting such content, you can use this emoji to support the caption.
- Most of all, use 🐼 in the caption while posting pictures or videos with a panda or a baby panda.
- Are you a Kung Fu Panda fan? Did you sketch him out? Or did you recently buy some of his merchandise? And are you sharing any of these memories on social media? Then, use 🐼 in those captions!
- 🐼 Giant Panda
- 🐼 Panda Bear
- 🐼 WWF
- 🐼 Po (Kung Fu Panda)
- 🐼 Bamboo Muncher