🤏 Meaning: An extended hand with the forefinger and the thumb closely paralleling each other to create a tiny space between them, and the rest of the fingers folded into the palm.
The 🤏 Pinching Hand emoji suggests a way of showing something tiny, small, and little. It is available in the designated skin tones across almost every platform.
How and When to Use the 🤏 Pinching Hand Emoji
- If you’re on the verge of losing your mind, send this emoji as a way of saying “I’m this 🤏 close to slapping you through the phone” or “I’m this 🤏 close to breaking something around me”, or any other such phrase.
- It can also be used to show quantities, like “I felt a little uncomfortable 🤏”, or “It was okay 🤏”.
- It can be used to show sarcastic quantities too; “I feel great 🤏”, “Oh, that was painfully beautiful 🤏”, etc.
- 🤏 emoji can also show that you’re pinching the other person.
- If a social media post made you feel a pinch, use 🤏 emoji as a reaction to that post.
- You can also send 🤏 emoji along with something that pricked/pinched you a little.
- 🤏 Pinch
- 🤏 Prick
- 🤏 This Close
- 🤏 Tiny
- 🤏 Small
- 🤏 Little
- 🤏 Pinching
- 🤏 Hand Pinching
- 🤏 Too Close
- 🤏 Proximity