✋ Meaning: A raised hand showing the palm, this emoji signifies acceptance, agreement, and even standing by certain values, principles, people, etc. It can also denote a way of saying ‘Stop’, ‘Halt’, ‘Enough’, etc.
The ✋ Raised Hand emoji would be available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms (because, no one, except the Simpsons, is yellow).
How and When to Use the ✋ Raised Hand Emoji
- If your homies are taking a vote on something very crucial and you liked the plan, use ✋ emoji as a way of saying that you’re in for the plan.
- ✋ can be used to even say ‘Stop’ or ‘Enough’.
- If someone trying to get too close too soon, send ✋ emoji to mean ‘Halt’.
- ✋ emoji can also be used as a high five from one end.
- If you agree or stand by something that you witnessed on social media, you can use ✋ emoji as a reaction to that particular post.
- If you’re on a group chat, and everyone’s throwing in their opinions and no one’s giving a rat’s derrière about yours, repeatedly send ✋ emoji to get some much-needed attention.
- ✋ Agree
- ✋ I’m in
- ✋ Enough
- ✋ Stop
- ✋ High Five
- ✋ Stand By
- ✋ Halt
- ✋ Present
- ✋ I Know What You’re Doing
- ✋ Enough Said
- ✋ Talk to My Hand