Meaning: A yellow hand approaching in the right direction, depicted in motion to grab another hand in a shake. The direction of the hand may also be interpreted as the east. The emoji showcases the tanned side of the open rightwards hand.
The Rightwards Hand emoji suggests a hand going in for a handshake. It signifies initiation, agreement, a deal, or even a navigational sign (hand in this case), pointing or reaching to the right. It could also symbolize the metaphorical manner of helping someone and asking for help – giving or asking for a hand.
How and When to Rightwards Hand Emoji
- You may use this emoji as a way of offering peace via a handshake. It could be initiated or reciprocated with the same emoji.
- If you’re reaching out for something or to something/someone, you could convey it with this emoji. Like, “Hi, guys! Do like and support our cause! “.
- If you’re making the not-so-serious deals on chat or sealing some of them, you can use . For example, “I’ll bring the booze, and you get the music. Cool? ”.
- Use this emoji while being on the giving side as well; as the “helping hand”. For instance, “Little deeds can result in the biggest things “
- The right hand is generally the dominant hand for most of us. We do a lot of things with our right hands, from writing to eating, and even in a little self-love. Pop culture has turned the right hand as a symbol for “sexual self-help” and you may apply this emoji in this twisted way too.
- This emoji also refers to the “tag” hand, which is otherwise a game of staying as far from touch as possible. Ironic. But, you may use this ‘tag’ in the sense of transferring something or even forming or making a team with this emoji – “Didn’t know we’d make such a great team! “.
- Left Hand Moving to the Right Side
- Helping (Left) Hand
- Left Handshake
- Left Hand Touch
- Hand Reaching Out
- Patting Hand
- Left Hand Tag
- Right Direction
- Back Hand Slap