✌️ Meaning: A hand with the forefinger and the middle finger raised to make a ‘V’, while the rest of the fingers are folded into the palm. This emoji signifies winning, accomplishment, achievement, and success.
The ✌️ Victory Hand emoji also suggests a sense of being at peace, chilling out, and relaxing too. This emoji is available in the designated skin tones across almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the ✌️ Victory Hand Emoji
- ✌️ emoji can be used to show that you achieved a milestone in life; for example, cleaning up your room or being responsible at a party.
- ✌️ can also be used to say “peace out” or just “peace”.
- However, ✌️ emoji can also be used in sarcastic and indifferent contexts too. Like if someone told you something exciting, ✌️ emoji would look like a very shallow response. So, don’t do that.
- ✌️ can be used with friends and colleagues of a wider circle, sending ✌️ emoji to someone close never really ends well.
- If you won something and you’re celebrating it with close ones, use ✌️ emoji in that context.
- ✌️ Victory
- ✌️ Achievement
- ✌️ Accomplishment
- ✌️ Peace
- ✌️ Peace Out
- ✌️ Relax
- ✌️ Chill
- ✌️ Air Quotes
- ✌️ V Sign
- ✌️ Peace Sign
- ✌️ Win