🤚 Meaning: A raised arm showing the back of the hand (the tanned, darker side of your hand), this emoji denotes a way of showing contempt, indifference, apathy, and rejection.
The 🤚 Raised Back of Hand carries an air of hostility, disapproval, being unimpressed, and snubbing someone or something. Apart from the negativity, it can also be used to flash your engagement ring.
This emoji would be available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤚 Raised Back of Hand Emoji
- If he put a ring on it, use 🤚 emoji to show that off (its best to even have the 💍 Ring emoji next to it. It’s weird and confusing otherwise).
- 🤚 emoji can also be used to say ‘Whatever’ or to throw in some attitude into your conversation.
- 🤚 can be used to fling a backhand slap at someone too.
- If you’re annoyed with someone, and you need to find a way to push their buttons over text ASAP, pop in 🤚 emoji.
- 🤚 emoji can be used as a reaction to something that you outright hate or reject on the basis of its message on social media.
- 🤚 Whatever
- 🤚 Reject
- 🤚 Snub
- 🤚 Annoyed
- 🤚 Irritated
- 🤚 Hatred
- 🤚 Put a Ring on it
- 🤚 Backhand
- 🤚 Engaged
- 🤚 Backhand Slap
- 🤚 Show Off