Meaning: A description of a human hand with the thumb crossed behind the forefinger/index finger. Although shown in yellow, this emoji will be available in all skin tones.
The Hand With Index and Thumb Crossed emoji is a South-Korea-inspired gesture called the “finger heart”. It represents a heart and with that, other aspects such as love, cuteness, adoration, and warmth. This emoji may also suggest money, expensiveness, and a snap as well.
How and When to Use the Hand With Index Finger and Thumb Crossed Emoji
- If you’re showing that you love or adore something in the comments section, in your stories, post captions, or text messages, you can use this emoji. You may also apply it as a way of saying “I love you “.
- You could use this emoji to indicate that something is unaffordable, costly, and pricey. For instance, “Oooh. Nice shirt, but ”.
- In a similar context, this emoji may be sent to those who owe you money as well. Like, “Umm. How about that money you owe me? “.
- The finger heart is honestly a cute gesture. So, if you’re posting something cute, showing cuteness in any way, or responding to something cute, drop in this emoji.
- Use this emoji to show your love for K-Pop, South Korean culture, art, fashion anything to with this part of the world.
- Finger Heart
- Money Gesture
- Snapping Finger
- Photo Pose
- South Korea