👄 Meaning: A pair of pink-colored lips along with the upper teeth, encompassing the human mouth. This emoji would vary in its color, design, and overall finish across different platforms.
The 👄 Mouth emoji signifies talking, but more often than not, it is interpreted as a pair of kissing lips. Thus, it can mostly suggests a sense of romance, intimacy, and seduction.
How and When to Use the 👄 Mouth Emoji
- If you’re sending kisses to a romantic partner, use 👄.
- 👄 can also mean talking. So if you want to shut the other person up, but still seem smooth and sweet, use this emoji. Like “Would you please stop moving your 👄, it’s starting to get on my nerves”.
- You can also use 👄 in a positive and non-kissing way, like “I love you voice 👄” (but with the closest of close peeps – like a significant other or a bestest best friend who knows how embarrassing you can get, cause it can come off as pervy otherwise).
- If you got a new lip shade and you’re showing it off either on your social media stories or DMs, tag along the 👄 emoji.
- If you or someone else got a fantastic lip job that thankfully looks somewhere close to natural, use 👄 in that conversational context.
- You could also bring in some sass to your conversations with 👄. Like “Sure. Whatever you say, like I care anyways 👄”.
- 👄 Lips
- 👄 Kisses
- 👄 Kissing Lips
- 👄 Muah
- 👄 Love
- 👄 Affection
- 👄 Talking
- 👄 Sass
- 👄 Lip Colour
- 👄 Lip Job
- 👄 Attraction
- 👄 Intimacy