🧠 Meaning: An animated form of the human brain – usually pink in color, but can vary between peach, pink and pale beige across various platforms. The design and overall finish of this emoji would also vary.
The 🧠 Brain emoji signifies intellect, genius, brilliance, excellence, and all the goody-good stuff. But, it can also be useful in sarcastic contexts such as ‘Big Brains’, or even in comebacks.
How and When to Use the 🧠 Brain Emoji
- If you’re sharing something that made you introspect your very being to your homies, you might want to send the 🧠 emoji along, so as to warn them about the post.
- If you were in a situation or a conversation where someone was unnecessarily being egoistic and snappy, use 🧠 and say out loud that its big brain time.
- However, 🧠 can also be used to indicate that something needs a lot of thought; like a social media post, a deep thought you had, or even a conspiracy theory that you came across.
- Use 🧠 to suggest brilliance – it may be something you witnessed on social media, or in person.
- 🧠 is also a way of being painfully sarcastic. Well, if someone’s been rolling their eyes way too much that it’s actually starting to piss you off, send this emoji and ask them to inform you when they find it at the back of their eyes.
- 🧠 Brains
- 🧠 Intelligent
- 🧠 Brilliant
- 🧠 Smart
- 🧠 Big Brain
- 🧠 Big Brain Time
- 🧠 Clever
- 🧠 Outstanding
- 🧠 Sense
- 🧠 Mind
- 🧠 Common Sense
- 🧠 Head
- 🧠 Heavy Headed
- 🧠 Brainstorm
- 🧠 Super Human