👁️ Meaning: A single human eye that seems like its shooting death stares. The design and overall finish of this emoji would vary across different platforms.
The 👁️ Eye emoji signifies looking, staring, witnessing, and observing. In some superstitious contexts, this emoji can also refer to the ‘Evil Eye‘; a perpetrator of misfortune and bad luck. However, it can also suggest the ‘Good Eye’; of having exceptional observation skills.
How and When to Use the 👁️ Eye Emoji
- If you witnessed something that your friends and you are now discussing, use 👁️ in that conversation.
- 👁️ also refers to ophthalmology. So, if you’re going to see the eye doc, use this emoji in that conversation.
- If you’re talking about ‘having an eye’ on someone or something to someone close, use 👁️ while texting about it.
- 👁️ can be used as a reaction to something that was inspiring, so much that it ‘opened your eyes’ (well, eye, in this case. But still works).
- If you’re looking for someone or something and you’re hinting about it to someone you’re texting, use 👁️ in that context.
- If someone or you have a ‘good eye’ for something, use 👁️ to suggest that in a particular conversation.
- 👁️ Looking
- 👁️ Staring
- 👁️ Watching
- 👁️ Evil Eye
- 👁️ Good Eye
- 👁️ I’m Watching You
- 👁️ Witness
- 👁️ Single Eye
- 👁️ Inspired
- 👁️ Reality Check
- 👁️ Awake
- 👁️ Woke