🦵Meaning: One single human leg held in a semi-squatting position, with the calf muscle bulging out a little. This emoji signifies football, kicking, walking, squatting, and even working out (leg day).
The kind of posture shown in the 🦵 Leg emoji would differ among various platforms. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🦵 Leg Emoji
- If you had an intense leg day and you’re flaunting those toned muscles, send the 🦵 emoji along with your pictures.
- You can also use 🦵 in casual contexts with your buddies, like “Hey yo, chill out. I was just pullin’ your 🦵”.
- Or, 🦵 can also be used in a funny way, like saying “STFU or I’mma 🦵 you in the face!” (kick – use it in contexts of wanting to kick someone in a casual and playful way, of course).
- 🦵 can also be brought into football conversations; either while posting something about a game on social media or while chatting with your football buddies.
- If you’re plain bored and want to bring in some randomness into chats with your bestie, pop in the 🦵 emoji.
- 🦵 Kick
- 🦵 Kicking
- 🦵 Football
- 🦵 Work Out
- 🦵 Leg Day
- 🦵 Gym
- 🦵 Walking
- 🦵 Squatting