🫀 Meaning: A realistic version of the human heart, with veins, arteries, and all the natural stuff. This is a very recent addition to the emoji family and thus would take a while till it’s available on all platforms.
The 🫀 Anatomical Heart signifies cardiology related aspects on the surface. But, this emoji can also suggest trueness and a sense of being raw, alive, unafraid, and still beating no matter what.
How and When to Use the 🫀 Anatomical Heart Emoji
- If you’re truly, madly and in the rawest form in love with someone, send them the 🫀 emoji to show that your heart beats for them (it’s quite impressive to be realistic, you know).
- You can also use 🫀 while you and your anatomy buddies are hanging out and talking about school/college stuff related to the subject, of course (it’s just weird to keep popping in anatomical hearts in random chats otherwise).
- If you’ve been busy doing some cardio, send 🫀 to whomever you’re flaunting that news to.
- If you’re strictly recommending someone to do cardio, send 🫀.
- If you’re sending someone a list of the best foods, routines, and lifestyle for the heart, use 🫀.
- 🫀 also signifies health and a healthy heart, overall.
- 🫀 Heart
- 🫀 Human Heart
- 🫀 Beating Heart
- 🫀 Heart Racing Love
- 🫀 Life
- 🫀 Raw
- 🫀 Anatomy
- 🫀 Human Anatomy
- 🫀 Real Heart
- 🫀 Heartbeat