Meaning: A pair of pink lips with the upper teeth biting the lower lip. Though the Biting Lip emoji is the OG symbol of seduction, desire, and romance, there is more to it than what’s in between the sheets. On a not-so-hot note, this emoji suggests anxiety, insecurity, worry, and fear too.
🚨 Please Note: This is an upcoming emoji currently in draft status. It is not available on any device as of yet. This emoji is expected to be released as part of Unicode 14.0 in the year 2022.
How and When to Use the Biting Lip Emoji
- Firstly going with the non-obvious interpretation of this emoji; a genetic disposition or an emotional response to an adverse situation. Like, “Man. I was shitting my pants!” or “Oh. I don’t know how to respond to that, right now“.
- You could also use this emoji independently without any verbatim while reacting to something nerve-wracking, discomforting, or just worrisome.
- Now, talking about the hots behind this emoji. Biting one’s lip sensually is definitely a hint. So, if you’re sexting or just replying to anything arousing, then you can use this emoji.
- From the sexting POV, this emoji can also further an intense but sadly, virtual atmosphere. It acts as an efficient element to run the other person’s imagination wild.
- However, it’s important to bear in mind the universal interpretation of a biting lip. Since most of the world associates it with sex and seduction, this emoji in any other context would be tricky to interpret.
Look at the first point for instance. Although there’s not a single hint in any of those replies, the other person may take the liberty of finishing the sentence off for you.
- Physical/Sexual Attraction
- Aroused or Horny, in other words
- Flirty/Flirting Lips
- Anxious Lips
- Nervous Lips