🦾 Meaning: An extended mechanical or robotic arm held in a 90-degree angle with the arm muscle being flexed into a full bicep. This emoji might not be available on all platforms yet.
The 🦾 Mechanical Arm emoji is an inclusive one. It essentially includes the prosthetic or artificially attached arm into the bicep category. Like the 💪 Flexed Biceps emoji, this too signifies strength, empowerment, and power. The design and overall finish of this emoji would vary across platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🦾 Mechanical Arm Emoji
- If you successfully went through a prosthetic surgery and you’re now up and kicking, send 🦾 to your friends and loved ones.
- You can also use 🦾 as a way of saying “Don’t mess with me”.
- 🦾 can be used even in superhero contexts, like Iron Man. So, each time you tell someone that you love them 3000, send this emoji along with hearts and other cute emojis too (and try not to cry).
- If you’re talking about robots and AI with your friends, pop in the 🦾 emoji.
- If you feel like a robot at your job or daily life; mechanical and lifeless, but still got that jazz on, use 🦾 to express that bittersweet symphony to your buddies.
- You can also use 🦾 while talking about machines, repairs, etc. Or while even giving virtual ‘How-to’ guides on the same.
- 🦾 Mechanical
- 🦾 Robot
- 🦾 Prosthetic Arm
- 🦾 Prothetic Biceps
- 🦾 Iron Man
- 🦾 Superhero
- 🦾 Strong
- 🦾 Strength
- 🦾 Power
- 🦾 Empowerment
- 🦾 Work Out
- 🦾 Machines
- 🦾 AI (Artificial Intelligence)