📒 Meaning: A standing spiral-bound book with yellow hard binds on both ends and a metal spiral in between. The 📒 Ledger emoji represents any spiral-bound book by its visual description. But, by the name, it signifies a written record of important details, accounts, transactions, etc.
How and When to Use the 📒 Ledger Emoji
- If you’re in the process of or kickstarting a difficult conversation about a debt(s), 📒 could mellow down possible discomfort. For example, “As far as our accounts matter 📒, I think you still have my 25 dollars :)”.
- You could also use 📒 to speak of your own debt. Like, “To be clear, on every account, I don’t owe anybody anything! 📒 Not even an explanation“.
- Speaking of debts and accounts, 📒 could also be a metaphorical icon for a list of one’s doings; karma, to be precise. For instance, “Everything’s recorded, my friend 📒. It’s hard to believe, but you are, indeed responsible for your actions and their consequences”.
- Use 📒 even while asking someone to make an important note of something. It could be a list of transactions, an advise to be more mindful of expenditure, etc – “I’d honestly suggest you to keep tabs on your monthly expenses 📒. Yes, I mean it. Write them down”.
- 📒 Accounts Book
- 📒 Book of Transactions
- 📒 Daybook
- 📒 Book of Journal Entries
- 📒 Register
- 📒 Spiral Bound Book
- 📒 Binder
- 📒 Yellow Book
- 📒 Spiral Binder
- 📒 Record Book