📙 Meaning: An orange-covered book with ‘Vol 4’ printed on the front cover and a few wordings below it. From a realistic POV, the 📙 Orange Book emoji would represent the FDA-Approved list of drugs with therapeutic equivalence, but generally, it suggests a cookbook/recipe book.
How and When to Use the 📙 Orange Book Emoji
- If you’re sharing recipes on your social media handle as a post or a DM with the link to a video/article, you could use 📙 in the caption. For example, “All those yummy recipes are in here! 📙”.
- From the same plane of usage, you could also use 📙 while indicating that someone’s “cooking up something”. Like, “Ayo. I don’t trust him. He makes up all sorts of stuff. Pretty sure he has a book for them 📙”.
- Basing on the main interpretation of 📙 – FDA. If you’re posting or reposting content relating to the Food and Drug Administration in any way, use this emoji in the caption; news posts, informative posts, etc.
- 📙 relates to a list of FDA-approved pharmaceutical drugs. So, if you’re sharing content about medicines, pharmaceuticals, etc, you could use this emoji; interesting fact posts, information, policies, etc.
- 📙 The Orange Book
- 📙 Cookbook
- 📙 Recipe Book
- 📙 FDA Approved Drug Listings
- 📙 FDA Book
- 📙 List of Drugs With Therapeutic Equivalence
- 📙 Orange Textbook
- 📙 Volume 4