📘 Meaning: A ‘Vol 3’ book in the series of book emojis, designed with a blue covering and a black filament at the center. The 📘 Blue Book emoji could refer to official books containing the listings of govt. officials or any other government-aided information; public or confidential.
How and When to Use the 📘 Blue Book Emoji
- If you’re using the idea or concept of a ‘rule book’ in any context, you may consider 📘. For example, “Forget the rules, I threw away the whole rule book for you 📘” (cheesed out AF, but Q).
- 📘 can also be used while referring to the government or any aspect of the same; it could be a repost of the latest regulations, govt. policies, election elects, etc.
- If you’re implying to government officials in any way, then too, you can use 📘; it can be a tribute post, a recent political repost, etc.
- Setting the government reference aside, use 📘 even while talking about examinations (school, college/university). Like, “Hey, weren’t we given booklets the last time we wrote this test? 📘” or “I’m still stuck at the beginning of the entire syllabus 📘 How FKN sad is that”.
- 📘 Government Book
- 📘 List of Government Officials
- 📘 Booklet
- 📘 Test Booklet
- 📘 Book With Blue Covering
- 📘 Blue Booklet
- 📘 Volume 3