💕 Meaning: Two pink hearts; a small one and a big one, positioned closely diagonal to each other. The colors of these hearts would vary across different platforms.
The 💕 Two Hearts emoji signifies love, affection, warmth, home, a romantic relationship or even a familial one. Since there are two hearts here, it can suggest a special feeling or emotion between two people.
How and When to Use the 💕 Two Hearts Emoji
- You can send this emoji while telling someone you love them.
- You can also use this emoji while sending warmth to a close family member who’s physically far away.
- This emoji can be used to show that you’re in love.
- It basically signifies reciprocated love. So use this emoji if you think the other person also loves you just as much as you do.
- Use this emoji with pictures of you and your doggo, catty, or any loved animal (ensure the feelings are mutual).
- This emoji can be used as a reaction to something absolutely lovable on social media too.
- 💕 Love
- 💕 In Love
- 💕 Affection
- 💕 Home
- 💕 Small Hearts
- 💕 Two Pink Hearts
- 💕 Mutual Feelings
- 💕 Warmth
- 💕 Long Distance Love