🍤 Meaning: A single curled shrimp or prawn that’s been deep-fried, hence giving a golden-brown crust to the top half, followed by the actual color of the shrimp tapering towards the bottom.
The 🍤 Fried Shrimp emoji suggests a Japanese snack; Ebi Furai, which is now adopted in different ways across the world. It can also refer to prawns and other similar decapod crustaceans that are edible.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🍤 Fried Shrimp Emoji
- If you’re flaunting your perfectly fried shrimps with a social media post, story, or a direct message (DM), then, 🍤 would be a mandatory emoji.
- You can also use 🍤 while reposting or retweeting shrimp-based food. It can include other varieties besides fry as well. This can be done even while sending someone a delicious shrimp post.
- While sharing a picture(s) of an amazing seafood buffet, or even a family picture from a restaurant where you had tons of fried shrimp, 🍤 can be one of the emojis in the caption. Essentially, this emoji can be used in general contexts of ‘seafood’, ‘shrimp sauce’, or even ‘fried seafood’ or ‘see-food‘ (haha).
- Shrimp or shrimpy is also referred to someone or something that’s relatively smaller built. So, without hurting any feelings about someone’s height, you can still use 🍤 – like, “Omg, how shrimpy of her to think that way, ugh 🍤” or “Stop acting so shrimpy 🍤”, etc.
- The previous point can also be executed with just the emoji to show feelings of being let down, disgust, annoyed, and other distasteful emotions.
- 🍤 Fried Prawn
- 🍤 Shrimps
- 🍤 Prawns
- 🍤 Deep-Fried Shrimps
- 🍤 Krill Shrimp
- 🍤 Shrimp Sauce
- 🍤 Japanese Fried Shrimp