🍡 Meaning: Three differently colored balls; pink, white, and green pierced through a wooden stick. The 🍡 Dango emoji signifies a traditional Japanese sweet dumpling dish made from rice flour and served in either threes or fives along with some green tea or matcha.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🍡 Dango Emoji
- Since 🍡 consists of dumplings, it can be used to refer to the double bun hairstyle. So, if you’re posting pictures of your own dumpling tresses or even a repost, you can use this emoji in such captions.
- Baring the previous use case in mind, 🍡 can also be used while sharing dumpling hairstyle/double bun hairstyle pictures or videos as a direct message (DM) or while commenting on related posts.
- Use 🍡 while posting or reposting authentic Dango pictures with or without the matcha.
- If you love Dangos, then 🍡 should be an emoji in your social media profile name.
- Apart from referring exclusively to the dish, the pretty pastels of 🍡 can be a great inclusion in themes such as carnivals, fairs, etc.
- 🍡 Botchan Dango
- 🍡 Chichi Dango
- 🍡 Dango and Matcha
- 🍡 Dango and Green Tea
- 🍡 Kushi Dango
- 🍡 Dango in a Skewer