😳 Meaning: A yellow face with raised eyebrows, wide-open eyes with pupils shooting stares and a short, straight line for a mouth. The cheeks are flushed here, they carry a reddish tint.
The 😳 Flushed Face emoji signifies intense shock, amazement, awe, and surprise. This emoji refers to phrases like “WHAT”, “Are you serious?”, “OMG”. The cheeks here suggest a sense of embarrassment or being ‘shook’ by something.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 😳 Flushed Face Emoji
- Use this emoji to react to shocking incidences said in conversations.
- If your friend just told you something totally unthinkable, send this emoji as a reaction.
- This emoji can be used to replace the phrase “You kidding??”.
- If you just witnessed something and you cannot believe your eyes or you need to badly unsee it, use this emoji as a way of showing that.
- This emoji can also be used in contexts where you need to look or think twice to process whatever was shown or said.
- You can also use this emoji in embarrassing or anxiety-provoking situations or conversations, in other words, being ‘flushed’.
- Use this emoji if you just witnessed something that shook you.
- 😳 Shocked
- 😳 Disbelief
- 😳 Taken Aback
- 😳 Amazed
- 😳 Wow
- 😳 Surprised
- 😳 Embarrassed
- 😳 Shame
- 😳 Blushing
- 😳 Blushing Face
- 😳 Flushed
- 😳 Shaken
- 😳 OMG
- 😳 Pink Cheeks