😖 Meaning: A yellow face with scrunched in eyes and a wry smile depicted by a zig-zag line. This emoji signifies emotions like shame, disgust, awe, shock, disappointment, and dumbfoundedness.
The 😖 Confounded Face emoji tends to show embarrassment and a fatal reaction to something cringy and gross. It can be used to sadness, and the sensation of holding back or fighting back those hurtful tears.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 😖 Confounded Face Emoji
- If your bestie told you something extremely gross and you feel a tingly feeling in your stomach, send this emoji as a way of saying “Yuck. Why you like this? 😖”.
- Use this as an emoji to something morally embarrassing or cringy that you read or watched.
- This emoji can also be used to show distress, or if you’re on the verge of an emotional breakdown.
- It can also be used to show emotional tension.
- If someone did something that not only went past your expectations but also shot bullets throw them, use this emoji as a way of saying “I’m taken by surprise”, “I never expected this from you” or “I’m ashamed”.
- This emoji can also be used as a way of showing that you feel sorry for yourself or someone/something else.
- 😖 Cringy
- 😖 Gross
- 😖 Disgusted Face
- 😖 Emotional
- 😖 Sad
- 😖 Quivering Mouth
- 😖 Scrunched Face
- 😖 Disappointed
- 😖 Ashamed
- 😖 Sorry
- 😖 Irritated