😖 Meaning: A yellow face with scrunched in eyes and a wry smile depicted by a zig-zag line. This emoji signifies emotions like shame, disgust, awe, shock, disappointment, and dumbfoundedness.
The 😖 Confounded Face emoji tends to show embarrassment and a fatal reaction to something cringy and gross. It can be used to sadness, and the sensation of holding back or fighting back those hurtful tears.
How and When to Use the 😖 Confounded Face Emoji
- If your bestie told you something extremely gross and you feel a tingly feeling in your stomach, send this emoji as a way of saying “Yuck. Why you like this? 😖”.
- Use this as an emoji to something morally embarrassing or cringy that you read or watched.
- This emoji can also be used to show distress, or if you’re on the verge of an emotional breakdown.
- It can also be used to show emotional tension.
- If someone did something that not only went past your expectations but also shot bullets throw them, use this emoji as a way of saying “I’m taken by surprise”, “I never expected this from you” or “I’m ashamed”.
- This emoji can also be used as a way of showing that you feel sorry for yourself or someone/something else.
- 😖 Cringy
- 😖 Gross
- 😖 Disgusted Face
- 😖 Emotional
- 😖 Sad
- 😖 Quivering Mouth
- 😖 Scrunched Face
- 😖 Disappointed
- 😖 Ashamed
- 😖 Sorry
- 😖 Irritated