😥 Meaning: A yellow face with frowned eyebrows, blank eyes, and a downward curve signifying a sad mouth. There is also a blue sweat droplet on one side of the face signaling relief.
The 😥 Sad But Relieved Face suggests that “Phew” moment or “Thank god you’re okay” kind of a relief. This emoji shows a sense of affectionate worry, fear, tension, stress, or even that tingly sense of terror.
How and When to Use the 😥 Sad But Relieved Face Emoji
- If you’ve been telling someone about something that you’re anxious about, and the actuality wasn’t as bad, use this emoji to show momentary relief.
- Use this emoji as a reaction to something sad and unfair that you just witnessed.
- This emoji can also be used to reciprocate someone’s feelings of angst, thus offering comfort over text.
- You can also use this emoji while sending something worrisome and heart-wrenching.
- If someone told you something terrible, send this emoji to show that you’re glad it didn’t turn out worse than what it was.
- 😥 Fearful
- 😥 Angst
- 😥 Anxious
- 😥 Nervous
- 😥 Tensed
- 😥 Stressed
- 😥 Grateful but Worried
- 😥 Worried
- 😥 Eyebrow Sweat
- 😥 Disappointed but Relieved