☹️ Meaning: A yellow face with blank eyes and a full frown, signifying feelings of sadness, grief, disappointment and an overall sorrowful sensation.
The ☹️ Frowning Face also suggests missing someone or something or feeling vulnerable. Overall, this emoji shows a facial reaction to something moderately terrible and unhappy.
How and When to Use the ☹️ Frowning Face Emoji
- Use this emoji as a reaction (along with words) to something sad you witnessed.
- Send this emoji along with something sad that you’re sending to give the receivers some kind of a crux of the subject.
- This emoji works perfectly for casually heartbreaking conversations, like “I broke my nail ☹️” or “My bike just broke down, goddamnit! ☹️”, along such lines.
- This emoji can also be used to discuss sad movie endings or series too.
- You can use this emoji while telling someone you miss them or telling someone else that you miss that someone special.
- Use this emoji while narrating a painful regret.
- ☹️ Sad
- ☹️ Sad Face
- ☹️ Affectionate Sadness
- ☹️ Megafrown
- ☹️ Disappointment
- ☹️ Grieving
- ☹️ Unhappy
- ☹️ White Frowning Face
- ☹️ Emotional
- ☹️ Regretful