😞 Meaning: A yellow face with lowered, closed eyes and a sad curve for a mouth. Although referring to disappointment, this emoji speaks more on levels of sadness, grief, bitterness and a deep sense of sorrow.
The 😞 Disappointed Face emoji signifies hurt, pain, disappointment (as the name suggests) and even shame to a certain extent. It also suggests regret, remorse, guilt and a feeling of missing someone or something too.
How and When to Use the 😞 Disappointed Face Emoji
- Use this emoji while telling someone about something extremely unfortunate or bitter that happened.
- Send this emoji as a response to something sad or heartbreaking that you witnessed.
- Bring in this emoji in situations or conversations that speak of hurt or disappointment.
- This emoji can also be used as a reaction to or an expression of a loss.
- It can be used as a consoling response to something grievous too.
- 😞 Sad
- 😞 Miserable
- 😞 Helpless
- 😞 Broken
- 😞 Hurt
- 😞 Disappointed
- 😞 Regret
- 😞 Guilt
- 😞 Ashamed