😢 Meaning: A yellow face with furrowed brows and slightly elongated blank eyes, a sad curve for a mouth, and a blue drop of a tear falling off an eye. This emoji suggests a sense of being sad or teary-eyed.
The 😢 Crying Face emoji signifies that choking sensation just before a crying outburst. It reflects the emotion of feeling remorse, regret, pain, misfortune, or even just plain sadness.
How and When to Use the 😢 Crying Face Emoji
- Use this emoji in less intense sad situations or conversations.
- This emoji can also be used to show that you’re on the verge of crying a flooding river of sadness.
- You can bring in this emoji in the context of grief, sympathy, or even pity to a slight extent.
- If you’re telling someone about something unfortunate that happened, send this emoji to enhance that emotion of loss or just hurt.
- This emoji can fit into scenarios of hurt, brokenness, and feeling incredibly low too.
- If you’re tearing up about something and you just need to tell your bestie before that tear falls off, send this emoji in that message.
- 😢 Sad
- 😢 Grief
- 😢 Regret
- 😢 Hurt
- 😢 Pain
- 😢 Tear
- 😢 Teared Up
- 😢 Consolation
- 😢 Worried