🤓 Meaning: A yellow face with big glasses and a big smile with the front two teeth (buck teeth) popping out. Looking like a nerdy Freddie Mercury, this emoji refers to a state of being genius, creative, innovative or maybe even a book-worm.
The 🤓 Nerd Face emoji is suggestive of intellect, charm, knowledge, and wisdom. However, this emoji can also be a way of mocking someone for their looks as described by the emoji itself. It can be used both in a positive and a derogating sense (the latter is unpreferred).
How and When to Use the 🤓 Nerd Face Emoji
- You can use this emoji in exam conversations, or basically any situation that requires prior preparation.
- This emoji can be used to show a personal achievement, like “I made it! 🤓”
- If you’re looking for ways to seem cute and annoying at the same time, use this emoji repeatedly, in almost every text (it can successfully piss someone off too 🤓).
- You can also use this emoji to describe someone nerdy or geeky.
- If someone’s acting too smart, use this emoji as a way of sarcasm.
- 🤓 Nerdy
- 🤓 Smarty Pants
- 🤓 Intelligent
- 🤓 Smart
- 🤓 Nerdy Face
- 🤓 Genius
- 🤓 Book Worm
- 🤓 Geek
- 🤓 Sarcasm