👶 Meaning: The face of a baby, with a tiny hair strand curling out from the top of the head. Referred to both sexes, this emoji signifies a sense of being childish, child-like, naïve, innocent, and cute (to some extent).
Much like the journey of life, the introduction to the ‘people emoji series’ begins with the 👶 Baby emoji. Although not portrayed with a pacifier in the mouth here, some platforms would have it in this emoji.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👶 Baby Emoji
- If you’re virtually wishing someone lots of love and good health on the occasion of their baby shower, use 👶 along with other sweet emojis, like hearts and kisses.
- If you’re trying to belittle someone or something in a sarcastic manner, like calling out the irony of someone’s innocence, naivety, and maybe even their annoying voice, use 👶 (come on, a lot of people have annoying voices).
- If you’re the one trying to act innocent and cute (may come off as cringe too), send 👶 in that conversation (contextually, please. Its face-palm worthy otherwise).
- 👶 can also be used in conversation about pets. Like if your dog or cat, or any pet had babies, and you’re sharing that joy with the world, you can use this emoji.
- If you’re sending or posting pictures of a sweet child of yours, use 👶 in such contexts.
- You can also tag along the 👶 emoji while sharing some extremely cute baby pictures either on your social media stories or in DMs.
- 👶 Little One
- 👶 Child
- 👶 Toddler
- 👶 Innocent
- 👶 Naïve
- 👶 Cute
- 👶 Dependent
- 👶 Lovable
- 👶 Affectionate
- 👶 Pure
- 👶 Messy