👧 Meaning: A stereotypical face of a girl with straight parted hair and two tiny ponytails. This emoji signifies girlhood and all the adventures of being a girl.
The 👧 Girl emoji best suits contexts that say ‘girl’ (literally. We don’t do metaphors with genders), like a baby shower, a birthday, etc. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👧 Girl Emoji
- If you or someone you know is expecting a baby girl, then you could use 👧 in your virtual invites, or even sharing or posting something on social media.
- If you’re sharing pictures of your baby girl (your child. Girlfriends and wives don’t count, they’re women) either on DMs or on your social media stories, you could tag along the 👧 emoji.
- You could also use 👧 to respond to girl empowerment posts or messages that you may come across on social media.
- If you had a vacation with your daughter, niece, or any young girl that you love very much and you’re sharing those pictures on social media, you can use 👧.
- If you’re trying to draft a script that involves emojis and there’s a girl in it, you could use 👧..
- Kindly refrain from making cringy applications of the 👧 emoji.
- 👧 Child
- 👧 Kid
- 👧 Lady
- 👧 It’s a Girl!
- 👧 Youngster
- 👧 Youth
- 👧 Lass
- 👧 Daddy’s Girl
- 👧 Female
- 👧 Young Lady
- 👧 Lassie
- 👧 Schoolgirl
- 👧 Cute Girl
- 👧 Sweet Girl
- 👧 Teen Girl