🧑🍼 Meaning: A gender-neutral description of a person holding a baby in the arms and feeding him/her while looking down with a warm smile at the child. This is a new addition to the emoji list.
The 🧑🍼 Person Feeding Baby emoji refers to any person bottle-feeding a baby, irrespective of gender and sex. Since this is not the primary nurturer, this emoji can signify secondary care, affection, family, warmth, and love.
How and When to Use the 🧑🍼 Person Feeding Baby Emoji
- If there’s been a birth in the family and it’s your turn to feed the baby and look after him/her, you can send 🧑🍼 while telling your buddies that you’re busy and the emoji would explain the reason.
- You can use 🧑🍼 while posting pictures of you feeding your child, a niece/nephew, anyone. You can use this emoji even while posting social media stories/tweets of the same.
- 🧑🍼 can also be used in congratulatory messages to someone upon having a baby.
- If you’re posting social media stories or directly messaging someone about the best nutritional supplement for new mothers, you can use 🧑🍼 in that context, along with the 🤱 Breastfeeding emoji, if you wish.
- 🧑🍼 can be used even in the contexts of feeding baby animals, like a pet puppy, a kitten, etc.
- The gender-neutral element in the 🧑🍼 emoji gives the character a certain edge over societal prejudices. It can be used to describe or refer to anyone who feeds and nurtures a baby, and not the mother alone.
- 🧑🍼 Gender-Neutral Person Feeding Baby
- 🧑🍼 Bottle Feeding
- 🧑🍼 Nurturing
- 🧑🍼 Bottle-Feed
- 🧑🍼 Caretaker
- 🧑🍼 Nourisher
- 🧑🍼 Caregiver
- 🧑🍼 Secondary Caregiver
- 🧑🍼 Feeding Baby Animals
- 🧑🍼 Nurturer