👩🍼 Meaning: A torso-length portrayal of a woman with short-hair, cradling a baby in her arms while she feeds him/her with the baby bottle. This character is sometimes seen as having a warm and affectionate face.
The 👩🍼 Woman Feeding Baby emoji can either refer to the mother or any secondary caregiver. It signifies care, love, warmth, nourishment, and a familial sense of joy too.
A 2020 addition to the list of emojis, 👩🍼 is yet to be supported on all platforms. It would also be soon available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms too.
How and When to Use the 👩🍼 Woman Feeding Baby Emoji
- If you’re posting pictures of your post-breastfeeding phase where you use the baby bottle, you can use 👩🍼 in the picture captions.
- 👩🍼 can be used by any woman who feeds a baby, it can be the mother herself, a very close family member like a sister, sister-in-law, or even a close friend.
- If you’re taking turns in looking after the new baby at home, you can use 👩🍼 either while posting pictures, stories, or even while directly messaging your buddies about what you’re up to.
- 👩🍼 can also be used in the context of congratulating a woman upon having a baby. You could also share appreciation posts or tweets for your mum with this emoji and other affection-expressing emojis like 😘 Face Blowing a Kiss, 💖 Sparkling Heart and 🤗 Hugging Face emojis.
- If you recently got a baby pet animal and you’re posting pictures of his/her daily care routine, you can use 👩🍼 in the post captions or within social media stories/tweets.
- 👩🍼 can also refer to a nanny.
- 👩🍼 Woman Feeding a Baby
- 👩🍼 Bottle Feeding
- 👩🍼 Bottle-Fed Baby
- 👩🍼 Nurturing
- 👩🍼 Nurturer
- 👩🍼 Feeding Bottle
- 👩🍼 Indirect Feeding
- 👩🍼 Caregiver
- 👩🍼 Female Caretaker
- 👩🍼 Nanny