👩 Meaning: A generic description of a woman’s face with side-parted, shoulder-length hair, this emoji signifies womanhood, sisterhood, feminity, and an overall sense of being feminine. It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩 Woman Emoji
- Tag the 👩 emoji along with some warm and affectionate words while wishing all those beautiful ladies in your life on Women’s Day.
- If you’re referring to a woman in your chat under any context (except some serious ones, we’d recommend you to call in such cases), use 👩.
- 👩 can also be used in the contexts of superheroes, like Wonder Woman, or just your mom (aww).
- If you’re sharing a super sweet post or an empowering message on womanhood, use 👩 in the captions or even in broadcasted texts.
- You can also use 👩 while posting about women’s skin and hair care products, routines, tips, etc.
- If you’re posting pictures or videos as an online tribute to the most influential woman or women in your life, bring the 👩 emoji into your captions.
- 👩 Womanhood
- 👩 Women
- 👩 Women’s Day
- 👩 Mother’s Day
- 👩 Sisterhood
- 👩 Feminine
- 👩 Female
- 👩 Feminity
- 👩 Lady
- 👩 Wonder Woman
- 👩 Yellow Woman