👩🍳 Meaning: A shoulder-length representation of a woman chef dressed in the classic chef’s uniform, adorning short, neck-length hair and holding a wooden ladle to the left side of the face.
The 👩🍳 Woman Cook emoji refers to any woman who works as a chef in the culinary industry. It signifies expertise and/or passion in the field of gastronomy, creativity, the need to experiment with food, and of course, a taste for the good stuff.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩🍳 Woman Cook Emoji
- If you recently became a super passionate home-bred (literally) cook or have been getting better at experimenting with flavors and textures, then you can use 👩🍳 while posting about it on social media or texting close ones about it.
- 👩🍳 can also be used in captions while sharing posts related to gastronomy, restaurants, food, desserts, anything related to having some yummy-in-the-tummy.
- If you’re sensing that someone’s cooking up some bullshit to cover the truth or to deviate from the current subject, you can subtly slide in the 👩🍳 emoji to indicate that you caught them in the act (although not in the literal sense of the emoji, its a smart use of it either way).
- If you started taking cooking classes, like a course or a full-fledged college degree, you can use 👩🍳 while telling people about it, or even in social media post captions.
- 👩🍳 can also be used to address a sous chef.
- Use 👩🍳 while sharing a recipe(s) either on DMs or on social media stories.
- 👩🍳 Cook
- 👩🍳 Female Chef
- 👩🍳 Sous Chef
- 👩🍳 Cooking
- 👩🍳 Culinary Artist
- 👩🍳 Gastronomy Expert
- 👩🍳 Professional
- 👩🍳 Gourmet Chef
- 👩🍳 Cuisinier
- 👩🍳 Head Chef
- 👩🍳 Art of Cooking
- 👩🍳 Super Moms