🧘♀️ Meaning: A full-length description of a woman sitting with a relaxed and calm face in a tank top, with her legs crossed above each other and her arms stretched out while her hands are folded into a chin mudra.
The 🧘♀️ Woman in Lotus Position emoji signifies yoga, meditation, and conscious breathing exercises. It evokes a sense of composure, relaxation, introspection, peace, and serenity.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🧘♀️ Woman in Lotus Position Emoji
- While posting a picture of you striking a yoga pose or an entire video of your yoga routine or a tutorial video, anything, remember to use 🧘♀️ in the post caption!
- If you’re reposting or retweeting a really inspiring post related to yoga, chakras, meditation, and inner peace, you can use 🧘♀️ in the post caption.
- 🧘♀️ can also be used to convey a composed vibe or a calm response to an otherwise tense conversation or situation. This emoji would also be a great addition to a caption or quote that reflects a tranquil state of mind.
- You can use 🧘♀️ even while sharing informative content that aligns with yoga, health, and positivity, such as a healthy diet, best yoga poses for beginners, positive affirmations, and other such themes.
- If you’re passionate about yoga, or you’re a pro yogi, or you just love meditation and how it has changed your life, then you must use 🧘♀️ in your social media profile name.
- 🧘♀️ Woman Doing Yoga
- 🧘♀️ Yogi
- 🧘♀️ Female Yogi
- 🧘♀️ Padmasana
- 🧘♀️ Consciousness Seal
- 🧘♀️ Chin Mudra
- 🧘♀️ Meditating Woman
- 🧘♀️ Relaxation
- 🧘♀️ Breathing Exercise
- 🧘♀️ Conscious Breathing