☸️ Meaning: A purple square with a white eight-spoked wheel built within a rim that has each of the spoke’s edges sticking out of this boundary.
The ☸️ Wheel of Dharma signifies the Buddhist teachings, and the Buddhist faith and spiritual pathway. It symbolizes enlightenment, the law of the land, and a prominent aspect of this particular belief as well.
How and When to Use the ☸️ Wheel of Drama Emoji
- ‘The Wheel’ symbolizes modernism, invention, and progression with human intellect and abilities. Hence, while sharing content that resonates with any of these themes, make sure to include ☸️.
- Based on the description of ☸️, you can use this emoji while referring to wheels and their functionality in a literal, idiomatic, or even a metaphorical sense.
- Some examples for the previous point are: “Can’t reinvent the wheel, but you can put your own spin on it ☸️”, “You’ve got to take the wheel if you want to achieve your dreams ☸️”, or “How do you expect to get to your destination if you’re not steering in that direction? ☸️”.
- Dharma or Dhamma is interpreted as the ‘law’ or the realm of spiritual law and order. So, if you’re speaking of this spiritual law and order in any context, bring in ☸️. Like, “Self-discipline is one of the best ways to keep yourself physically and spiritually in order ☸️”.
- Since ☸️ is predominantly a Buddhist symbol of faith and belief, you may use it while sharing pictures of Buddha, posts or reposts of the teachings or even informative content about taking this path as well.
- ☸️ Dharma Wheel
- ☸️ Wheel of Law and Order
- ☸️ Buddhism
- ☸️ Teachings of Buddha
- ☸️ Helm
- ☸️ Ship’s Wheel
- ☸️ Boat’s Wheel
- ☸️ Steering Wheel