☪️ Meaning: A combination emoji, consisting of a 🌙 Crescent on the left and a smaller ⭐ Star on the right, in between both ends of the moon. This emoji pair is placed on a purple square with rounded corners.
The ☪️ Star and Crescent emoji has a larger reference to Islam. Hence, this emoji would signify the Islamic religion, traditions, beliefs, teachings, etc. Besides, it is also a part of the Pakistani flag.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ☪️ Star and Crescent Emoji
- While sharing content about Islam as a religion, as your religious identity, a news/educational post revolving around the religion, or even an aesthetic photo of Islamic places of worship, ☪️is a must.
- Similarly, you could use ☪️ while greeting or wishing someone for a Muslim festival. This applies even in the social media context, where you would share celebratory posts or reposts for such occasions.
- Besides, ☪️ is a symbol for the Middle East as well. So, if you’re posting or reposting something relating to the Middle East, Arabia/Arab, or even the Arabic language, architecture, food, etc., bring in the ☪️.
- If you’re sharing quotes, verses, or even videos of and from the Holy Quran, dropping the ☪️ would invariably imply the source. Thus, negating the need for verbatim.
- ☪️ Islam/Islamic
- ☪️ Muslim
- ☪️ Middle East/Middle Eastern
- ☪️ Arab/Arabic
- ☪️ Ramadan
- ☪️ Pakistan
- ☪️ Bedouin