🕉️ Meaning: A Sanskrit letter spelled and pronounced as ‘Om’ or ‘Aum’ that’s been stamped in white onto a purple square. Essentially, the 🕉️ Om emoji signifies meditation, oneness, and recitation. It suggests calmness, peace, unity, and a sense of constant bliss.
How and When to Use the 🕉️ Om Emoji
- Apart from symbolizing a mantra and a tune or vibration, 🕉️ also has heavy religious significances. So, while referring to the religions that emphasize this symbol in spiritual contexts, you can use this emoji.
- While sharing posts, reposts, or even quotes and captions that capture the essence of metaphysical philosophy, you could bring in the 🕉️. For example, “Love is metaphysical gravity 🕉️” or “You are free to choose, but you’re not free from the consequence of that choice 🕉️”.
- Since 🕉️ is a spiritual sound, it can be used in reference to yoga, meditation, and self-reflection. If you’re one to use spiritual suggestions in mundane conversations or in your post captions, feel free to use 🕉️.
- A few examples for the previous point are – “I’d suggest you first reflect on your own actions before you blame him 🕉️” or “Being self-aware doesn’t mean I don’t make mistakes, it means I just don’t make the mistake of ignorance 🕉️”.
- And generally, while wishing someone well, with peace, happiness, love, and all that goodness, 🕉️ could be an addition. Like, “I wish you an entire year of peace, and loads of love and happiness 🕉️”.
- 🕉️ Aum
- 🕉️ Om
- 🕉️ Aumkara
- 🕉️ Omkara
- 🕉️ Pranava
- 🕉️ Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism
- 🕉️ Religious Symbol
- 🕉️ Sacred Sound
- 🕉️ Meditation
- 🕉️ Yoga